Supply Distribution Provides a Liasion with Manufacturers
June 28, 2017 | Filed under: Value Added Services
Serving contractors both small and large can be a challenge for some manufacturers. In the building and remodeling industries, this is especially true. The special, unique needs of homeowners, commercial properties, and the contractors who serve them make dealing with large corporations difficult. Supply distribution can be a valuable partner in delivering quality service, on-time.
In Steps Supply Distribution: ARS Metal Supply
By representing a limited number of manufacturers good distributors can bridge the gap in delivering exceptional service to contractors, who can then pass on that exceptional service to their clients.
ARS Metal Supply exists to help small and large contractors serve homeowners and commercial properties with remodeling and building metal supplies. We want to be a dependable
liaison between contractors and manufacturers.
Beyond simply providing products, we offer many value – added services.
A Partial List of Value-Ads:
- Direct relationships with manufacturers. Our unique relationship with of Isaiah Industries gives us more than direct access to Classic Metal Roofing Systems, Kassel & Irons,
Green American Home, and more.
- Technical support in one place, for a wide variety of building products.
- Deep inventories of the items in the product lines you use most.
- Expedited shipments and consolidated shipping costs.
- Digital tools to help you meet your customers’ needs and improve your efficiency and profits.
- Training, training, and more training. Manufacturers are always willing to offer training opportunities for the proper application, installation, and use of their products. As a distributor, ARS Metal Supply can act as “host” for cost-effective training for you and your staff.
Importantly, we can act as a one-stop communication center for your projects. We can inquire, expedite, negotiate changes, and gather pricing for you, from the manufacturer’s we represent and stock. We also offer communication tools for use with your customer base and can help with your marketing efforts.
Want to learn more about the benefits of a relationship with ARS Metal Supply? You can learn more here.